Culture, Costume and Dress Exhibition

 


With this job/edit, I was tasked with a clean up job from the previous creators of the production, they had made some mistakes for the finished product in which I was asked to clean up as much as possible. As I didn't have access to the Raw files there were some hurdles in terms of what could and couldn't be done. I was able to sync the audio which was originally out of sync, A lot of shots were overexposed (filmed near windows, etc), some of which I was able to fix, others were fixed to the best they could be, I also did colour grading to fix both the shots not being white balanced and to try and add colour after bringing down the overexposed shots.

The job was a good experience in fixing another's work when not done the best and not having the Raw files allowed me to test my abilities, it was a shame to not be able to re edit the whole thing for a fresher look and cleaner edit since the music wouldn't have lined up but the experience is something I can use if this situation were to ever arise again.

Comments