In The Mix


This was a chat show in which I was in charge of creating graphics and editing the videos in between (not all), and then was in charge or running the graphics throughout the show. I would say throughout my experience of creating graphics I feel it's strong point for me as I feel I'm able to work it out as I go and send for feedback. The editing of the videos was somewhat...odd, as I was given a video of a charity event with a hyper camera operator moving shots too quickly to maintain the pace of the theme, but also no sound operator so the sound was very bad quality.

Fortunately the rest of the show went rather well, although I was given the last video of the Jack singing at the end, the evening before the day of the show so that night I had to lip sync and put it all together and then was asked by the director that same evening for a specific outro as he'd seen one he liked and wanted to have something similar. I was able to get it all done (with no sleep for the actual air date but managed regardless) I did however bump into technical issues with the the outro on the day as the credits seem to fast and I had exported some slower ones just in case but they for some reason would crash the system and all my export settings were fine and exactly the same as the one that did work so it couldn't be helped and we used the faster one.

Comments