NHS Wash Your Hands



In this project I was given a brief by the NHS and I had to get a wash your hands message across to the audience, which would be shown to people in Salford Royal Hospital. To make this video I thought of ideas that would not be too complex and would still get the message across so that it was not in the audiences face and would still grab their attention to get the message across.

I then set up a green screen and had someone do the proper hand washing techniques in front of it, some 3D hands were then put up and the camera was rotated around them. The real hands I used a Key-light on to get rid of the green and leave the hands, then I added solid colours behind it and edited them to fade in and out at the right times.

After finishing all the editing and rendering everything out I then made some text and added the NHS Salford Royal logo and the College logo at the end of the video and exported it all out. The NHS then chose this video out of all the other Wash Your Hands videos to be shown in the hospital, so this was my first major client.

Comments